[rescue] while on the subject of axis print servers...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 20:52:30 CDT 2003

Your dropping data, or sending the wrong printing protocol to the printer,
or the protocol is being hacked up by the print server.

What you describe sounds like what happens HPGL (I think that's the HP
protocol name) gets garbaged....

If the printer has EOL translations from CR to CR-LF, or vise versa
this may screw up HPGL.

-- Curt