[rescue] Help - Axis Print Server is behaving badly

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 20:49:33 CDT 2003

I would think that unless someone wanted to "break the rules", that the
printer driver under 2K would handle the printer's protocol, and let the
OS deal with the "transport" of the bytes to their destination (LPT port,
network transport, etc).

If they are doin things outside 2K's printer drivers/services specification
then all bets are off...

-- Curt