[rescue] Help - Axis Print Server is behaving badly

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Tue Jun 3 19:57:19 CDT 2003

Intresting note from a Xerox guy, don't use W2K's default "network
printer" service, install the additional "Standard LPR driver" (I can get
the exact details if required) as large pring jobs *will* be screwed up by
the default, while they work fine with the "Standard LPR driver".  Some
bug in the network code.. I'm not too clear on the details.
	Nick