[rescue] Help - Axis Print Server is behaving badly

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 17:48:47 CDT 2003

W2K handles LPR... why not just use it if it works and be done.

I believe all Windoze box handle LPR from Win NT4 and up.

I actually use it on 98 using an LPR driver from Lantronics
(which they didn't have for download, you had to e-mail support
and they would send it to you).  I use that LPR driver on
Windows 98 for both Lantronix and Netprint print servers.

-- Curt