[rescue] New Mailing List (sorta): SALES

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 3 16:40:09 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 05:26:08PM -0400, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> Bill,
>   I'm a bit confused as to the purpose... if FS/FT listings are still
>   OK on geeks and rescue lists, is this just to get FS/FT traffic off
>   the other lists  (the sunhelp list?).

Mostly.

>   Last thing I need is another list to deal with... so if you could
>   clarify how you would like rescue and geek list members to handle
>   FS/FT posts (i.e. prefer them on the sales list or not)... without
>   clarity, it could fracture the posts across rescue, geeks, and sales
>   which will result in needing to subscribe to at least two of them
>   in order not to miss anything usefull that people are offering.

If people want to post FS/FT listings, and they're not commercial/business,
they can post to geeks, rescue, and/or sales.  Sales is mostly to give
commercial people a place to list their wares, *once they ask me for
permission first*.

Use it if you want, or if you dont want... just like any of my lists. 8-)

I'd like to keep FS/FT stuff off of the sunhelp list entirely if possible.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net