[rescue] New Mailing List (sorta): SALES

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 16:26:08 CDT 2003

Bill,

  I'm a bit confused as to the purpose... if FS/FT listings are still
  OK on geeks and rescue lists, is this just to get FS/FT traffic off
  the other lists  (the sunhelp list?).

  Last thing I need is another list to deal with... so if you could
  clarify how you would like rescue and geek list members to handle
  FS/FT posts (i.e. prefer them on the sales list or not)... without
  clarity, it could fracture the posts across rescue, geeks, and sales
  which will result in needing to subscribe to at least two of them
  in order not to miss anything usefull that people are offering.

  I myself don't mind the FS/FT traffic on rescue, but I can't say
  if I am in the majority or the minority.

-- Curt