[rescue] WTB: SS20 Ram, External SCSI CD

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 3 15:32:44 CDT 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> Reason: oftentimes the server would be replacing an entire room of old
> mainframe stuff, and the mainframers were happy if the server had some
> "heft" to it.

SWMBO's father worked at HP for several years and confirmed this for me.
At least you don't have to worry (too much) about the PFY running off
with your servers.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren