[rescue] donated old PC parts...P100's, 1gb ide drives, etc...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 2 20:59:59 CDT 2003

FYI, requests like this are perfectly appropriate for this list, and in
fact are pretty much what lists like this are *intended* for.  I just don't
want commercial companies using my bandwidth and resources to profit, unless
they give me something in return.

Can anybody help Charlie out?  I think I may have a couple of 1-4G IDE
HDs I can scrounge up for the effort..

Bill

--
bill bradford