[rescue] VGA signal amplifiers

Paul M. Hortiatis ph009j at mail.rochester.edu
Thu Jul 31 18:29:28 CDT 2003

I have seen products that will take a single video input and will generate
the individual siginals to build a video wall. i have seen them in
A/V magzines. I don't rember the manufacturer but i will try to find them.

As far as cabeling goes, i use 2 sets of 5 bnc cables each which are 30
feet long off a current dual head video card with a rgb fan out cable for
each head, i run each head at 1200 X 1600 @ 72hz on a pair of 21" CRTs. i
belive i have linked the two cables together with out a problem but i
can't be compleatly sure.

Paul