[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jul 30 07:14:48 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 08:45, Thomas Gallaway wrote:
> Okay well here's another one of my dumpsterstorys. Today was the
> craziest rescue ever. I cant even list how much stuff we found but here
> a few things:

Whattefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

do such companies exist in Belgium too? :-(

Anyway, I did a not-so-bad rescue yesterday. Some old pc boxen to play with, 4
pentium-based things + a few spare cpu's, video cards and 10 mbit network
cards. They'll probably end up providing friends and family shared internet
access :-)

The guy in question had a ss5 and an ultra5 lying around too, which still
looked in good shape, but wasn't permitted to "let it disappear" by his boss.
A pity.

--
Frank Van Damme    http://www.openstandaarden.be