An ISP of their own (was RE: [rescue] Being jobless)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jul 29 21:50:51 CDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, James Rice wrote:

> She also bought a Cisco 2600 router but didn't pay for setup. I
> guess it's "learn IOS on the fly" time.

IOS is Good Stuff.  After you've messed with everything else, you come
to LOVE how easy it is to work with.  Seriously, you can go from knowing
nothing to being able to do just about anything on a 2600 during a
leisurely weekend.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford