[rescue] USIII paperweights, status update

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Jul 29 21:14:40 CDT 2003

All of the top 12 people on the list have now responded and confirmed
one way or other.  If you were at #13 or below, sorry, better luck next
time.  :(

If you're one of the eight people I have shipping addresses for so far
(see list below), your chip was shipped today, US first-class mail.  If
I'm still waiting for your shipping address, please send it so that I
can mail yours.  I'll be going into town again on Thursday.

SHIPPED		1.   Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
SHIPPED		2.   Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net>
SHIPPED		3.   Eric Dittman <dittman at dittman.net>
SHIPPED		4.   William Barnett-Lewis <wlewis at mailbag.com>
CONFIRMED	5.   Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <rescue at hawkmountain.net>
SHIPPED		6.   Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
SHIPPED		7.   Bruce Pullig <bpullig at houston.oilfield.slb.com>
CONFIRMED	8.   Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com>
CONFIRMED	9.   Kurt Mosiejczuk <kurt at csh.rit.edu>
SHIPPED		10.  Mattias Nordlund <mathew at eagle.y.se>
SHIPPED		11.  Larry Snyder <larrys at lexisnexis.com>
CONFIRMED	12.  Earl D. Baugh Jr. <earl at baugh.org>

My shipping estimate turned out to be pretty close to the mark; actual
shipping cost for the US folks came to $2.12 each.  Close enough for me.

Mattias, yours was indeed a little higher, as you expected.  Your actual
shipping cost was $3.69.  I've listed the value as "Non-functional curio
only, no cash value" on the customs declaration; you shouldn't have to
pay any duty on it, I hope.

Earl, since on the basis of timing you *should* have been in the first
11 (it's not your fault your original mail bounced), and since I already
have more cool hackish paperweight-type items than I can keep track of
anyway and no place to put half the things I *AM* using, let alone neat
hackish artifacts, #12 is yours.