[rescue] Being jobless

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jul 28 08:52:59 CDT 2003

If I wanted to make that or more by using a certification path, I'll
take CCIE over MCSE any day of the week.

If I had to do Microshaft in order to stay in the computer field, I
would have to do that (not that I'd ever want to, but I'm at a point
in life retraining for another career is not (currently) a viable
option).....  lets hope that this never happens.

-- Curt