[rescue] Being jobless

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jul 28 07:23:57 CDT 2003

"From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com>
"
"--- Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:
"> On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 04:02  PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
">
"> > Being still jobless and flat broke ...
">
"> With as many  of us on this list that are jobless, and approaching
"> flat  broke, it's too bad we can't band together and start a company
"> that can be staffed by mostly telecommuters (as we're spread out
"> quite a bit).
"
"Well, I think the arguments over how to run (and where to locate) the
"collective's data center would cause the group to implode under the
"weight of the well-written, informed emails that would shape the
"arguments. ;^)

i think the solution is obvious - a -distributed- datacenter!  yeah,
data security and reliability!  yeah, that's it...