[rescue] Ultra 1 NVRAM

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 19:54:03 CDT 2003

--- "H.H." <justaguy at lanset.com> wrote:
> There is an Ultra 1 I am thinking of buying, but the firmware
> password is unknown.
> I have found the NVRAM at memoryx.com for $39 plus shipping. Now my

I continue to have a complete Ultra 1/143 MB in great working
condition, just not needed - available for well under $39 shipped.

I'm thinking $20 shipped - if interested, just let me know off-list.

BTW, I'd be happy to ship just the part you want for the same $$ (since
the MB will be trash after the NVRAM-ectomy).

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall