[rescue] Divide and conquer

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jul 24 07:07:54 CDT 2003

"From: abuse at cabal.org.uk (Peter Corlett)
"
"Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
"[...]
"> I may try ripping the video card out of my p133 to test this out but I'm
"> 100% sure my athlon won't boot without one.
"
"My P200 colo box (now my firewall) didn't require a video card. I think I
"tried it on my Athlon 500, but can't quite remember.
"
"It's dependent on the flavour of the BIOS, of course. Some are more sane
"than others.

do you [or anyone else] have details?  names?  i've got this friend...

"And for those, there's always the Realweasel.

ah yes, to be sure...