[rescue] SCSI trays from F330's

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Jul 19 16:01:59 CDT 2003

Saw this at HSC in Santa Clara, CA yesterday.

They have quite a few SCSI trays from F330's that
they are selling for ~$30 each.  I forgot to note
how many PSU's they had.  These are ~4U rack-mount
trays.

You can buy 7x4GB disks in the cannisters for an
additional $20 with the tray (which suggests one
PSU/tray).

If you really want to use these on an F330, you
can get 9GB drives with the correct firmware from
CorpSys, according to Rob Novak.

If you don't want to use them in an F330, you can
probably put whatever disk size you want into them.

I'd be willing to act as agent for a few bucks for
my trouble if anyone out of the area wants them;
they shouldn't be too expensive to ship FedEx
ground.

=Nadine=

(here's a link:
<<http://www.halted.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-local/smpagegen.exe?U+sc
store+jydl4487ff81c581+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+19704>