[rescue] E10k systems coming down in price

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jul 17 23:17:37 CDT 2003

If I had $22,000 burning a hole in my pocket, I know I wouldn't be buying a single processor Tezro with it :-)

Incidentally, did you see the following auction for an RS/6000 SP2? I had a chat with the seller but he had no idea what the configuration was. He only knew that it was working at the time of decomissioning.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11215&item=3034767273

Regards,

Gavin