[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jul 12 13:00:43 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 03:08:49PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> Yeah I got really quick with it in a day or so when I was doing
> security riser diagrams for my dad.

I just wish I could get something like it for Linux or *BSD.

I have never really found a decent drawing program for either system.
There are some good drawing programs, but they don't have scaling
built-in, so you have to do it manually, and they lack features I'd like
to see.

Most of the time I'm trying to do room layouts, or duplicate plans for
existing physical objects, etc.