[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from SunE10Kservers?]

Bjorn Ramqvist v53278 at g.haggve.se
Mon Jul 14 02:13:48 CDT 2003

"Jonathan C. Patschke" wrote:

> My PC at home, which I built on the cheap, crashes every two or
> three hours; this would be why my Mac and my Octane get used for
> actual work, and my PC gets used to play MP3s, render MIDI, and play
> games.

Not to defend the architecture, but...
Play MP3s, render MIDI and play games? Still using it although it
crashes every two or three hours?
I just have no idea what you've done to assemble that machine that bad,
but it sounds like you have done something *really* wrong, cause my
machines doesn't break down that often. Not even close.

/Bjorn