[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sat Jul 12 01:19:40 CDT 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 11:37  AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   BRLCAD is damn impressive (and free) but very difficult to use.

I have a very old version (v3.7) that's supposed to run on my IRIS
3130. I haven't really looked at it, though. For some reason I figured
it was less CAD and more BRL... I also didn't know it was free, so I
guess now I can stop scheming weird daydreams about how it might've
leaked out of the BRL and into my grubby paws.

ok
bear