[rescue] CAD for Unix [was: ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changesto IBM from Sun]]

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 11 14:48:19 CDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:26:35 -0400
"Mike F" <lists at mikef.dyndns.org> wrote:

> p.s. - it's so much more fun designing a woodworking project in 3D and
> putting
> wood textures on the model, and being able to look at it from all sides
> nicely
> rendered :)

I agree, but sometimes the 2d drawings lust make more sense to my crusty
old-style brain.  I learned woodworking from and old-school cabinetmaker, so
I tend to think in old-world methods when doing it.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."