[rescue] CAD for Unix [was: ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun]]

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 11 14:16:11 CDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Skeezics Boondoggle <skeezics at q7.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Frank Van Damme wrote:
>
> > Time to develop a nice open source cad program...
>
> xfig! ;-)

There's also QCAD, which is one of my favorites for quick 2D stuff.  It
doesn't do anything 3D, but I  usally don't need 3D when banging out a plan
for a china cupboard or entertainment center.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."