[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jul 1 17:41:27 CDT 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> I know this is very difficult for some people to understand, but there
> *GASP* Actually Are tasks that Solaris (and IRIX & HP-UX & Linux &
> BSD) are unable to do.

Yes, and the task the OP wanted to do can't (as of yet) be done on
Linux.

> Deal with it.

I did, and recommended a solution: use something that works.

> Use the correct tool for the correct task.

You certainly have a rather abrasive way of completely agreeing with me.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren