[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Tue Jul 1 17:33:13 CDT 2003

I know this is very difficult for some people to understand, but there
*GASP* Actually Are tasks that Solaris (and IRIX & HP-UX & Linux &
BSD) are unable to do.  Deal with it.  Use the correct tool for the
correct task.  This is not always any one os, even when limited to one
platform.  Yes linux kinda sucks on ultrasparc, so?
	Nick