[rescue] Help to id a fbuffer

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Fri Jan 31 20:46:13 CST 2003

Hello All,

      I have come across an U1 with an unknown to me framebuffer and
      hope you will help me to identify it.

      It is most likely a clone by Tatung, it says "Heron Plus, rev.
      1.2", otherwise it looks like a stock SUN TurboXGX with all the
      insignia on the chips. When I power up the box, there is this
      line just above the square SUN logo: (1 MB).

      Do I need to adjust any parameters?

--
Best regards,
 Yuri