[rescue] Old Commodore Model 202 adding machine

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Jan 31 20:28:50 CST 2003

Hey all,

I just saw an old Commodore adding machine, model 202, or something
similar, at one of the local Goodwill outlets.  It was cheap, but I have
no interest in it myself.  Do I need to go back tomorrow and pick it up
from someone????  This is something I haven't seem before, and I don't
want to pass it up if someone else really wants it.

I'll do this for about $5.00 over my cost.  I think the thing was
labeled at $1.99, or something similar.  Shipping will probably be the
biggest cost, if I pack it well.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA