[rescue] Re: seen on ebay (retry)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 08:08:27 CST 2003

Interesting, but a few questions for those more exp. with this
hardware:

How heavy is this to ship?

All RAM/HD/CPU are U30 compatible, right? (meaning U30 pulls would
work, incl. HD sled/carriers)

Can this run with 2 CPUs, or are 4 required?

(Thinking of taking a couple U30s and making one nice E450, and sell
off the carcasses...)

TIA,

Lionel