[rescue] VAX CPU Board on ebay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 26 13:10:49 CST 2003

Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

> * re-hums something about spoiling mother earths resources ...

The jury is still out on that, as far as I'm concerned.  There so much
information out there regarding both sides of that argument, that
sometimes it's difficult to make heads or tails of it.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I thnk more research needs done
with an open mind.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."