[rescue] VAX CPU Board on ebay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 26 09:04:47 CST 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> <geezing>
>    I remember the "old days" when the kiddiez did simpler dumb things
>
> like put chrome valve covers on their American muscle cars.  Heh, I
> did  that to my '72 Chevelle.  Now I won't even sit in an
> American-made car,  much less own one!
> </geezing>

<MOPAR-fan>
Dude, you have no idea what power is until you make a 5000 pound truck
hit 60MPH in 7 seconds!
</Mopar-fan>

I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming "Magnum Wagon" from Dodge.
 What happens when you stick a supercharged 5.7l Hemi in a 4000 pound
car?  An erection, at least for me...

Actually, Dodge and Chrysler have greatly improved their quality over
the last few years, thanks in no small part to management and
engineering over at Daimler.  Exciting days these, to be a mopar fan.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."