[rescue] Re: Sun Interface Converter

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 26 08:30:09 CST 2003

Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> While we're discussing USB and Suns, I have an interesting question.
> Does anyone know if a Sun type 6 USB keyboard will work on an iMac?
> And if by chance it should work, would the Alt & Compose keys be
> mapped to option & command? (or would this be hard to do?) I really

I used a USB type 6 keyboard on an IBM Netvista to do some
troubleshooting (of the Netvista) and it worked like a charm.  Never
tried to hook it up to a Mac, though I know my brother-in-law had one
hooked up to his powerbook for a short time.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."