[rescue] Cheapass MicroFax (sic)

Bill Martin wrmartin at verizon.net
Thu Jan 23 22:14:06 CST 2003

Thanks.  If they're unresponsive tomorrow, that's a good idea.

BTW, it's not all bad news.  Even thought sold "As-is"  (which isn't
"As-it-was-when-advertised"), I was amazed to find it boots!   8<)

Goes through its diagnostics, then goes to the ">>>" prompt.  12 Mb RAM
tests fine; apparently no OS on the RF71.  Now I'm poring through my newly
downloaded manuals.  (Thank you, Compaq/HP.)

Bill Martin