[rescue] Re: Sun "Spud" Brackets

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 22 02:17:20 CST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Does anyone know of a reliable source for Sun "Spud" brackets
> (540-3024)
> like the sort that fit in an E250/450? $work needs about 16 of them,
> and I cant see the item for sale on store.sun.com, unless you buy a
> disc
> to go with the bracket.
>
> $work is also $stateAgency, so eBay and USENET probably won't be
> satisfatory answers.

Johnathan and list:

I can supply brand new matched 1" Sun SPUD brackets, in quantity, for 16USD including postage to the USA (FedEx international Priority). The minimum order quantity is five - group buys are welcomed.

These are all pulled from new 10krpm Sun disks and have the extra cooling plate on the bottom of the bracket (it can be removed). The mounting screws are also included with each bracket.

Please email me off-list if you're interested.

Regards,

Gavin

P.S. I really hope this message hasn't crossed over into the dreaded realm of spam.