[rescue] Re: [geeks] Cleaning out advice needed...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 21 00:08:00 CST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 12:05 AM, Mike Hebel wrote:
> The problem is that I need advice on what to get rid of.  Most of the
> stuff around here is crap but I don't know exactly what to do with it.
> Basically I looked around tonight and said "What the hell am I going
> to do with all this stuff!"

   I'd chuck all the PC stuff except for the ISA SCSI cards (they could
be useful someday), the SIMMs, and the ARCnet stuff (I know a guy who
collects ARCnet stuff).  Also chuck the DELNI...It's got a good name on
it, but they're near-useless and there are buttloads of them floating
around.

   Oh, I'd also keep the ALR quad-proc box.  Someone like George Adkins
or Mike Nicewonger can probably find you CPUs and sleds for it.

   Save the Draftmaster at all cost.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your