[rescue] Production uses for rescued hardware

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 20 15:59:27 CST 2003

"Jeffrey J.Nonken" <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:15:39 +0100, you wrote:
>
> > You have too many computers. Definitely.
>
> "Too many computers?" What's that mean?

With apologies to Daryle Singletary:

"Too many computers, What's that mean?
It's like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty, with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast
It's like being in a room with too many hooters,
I ain't never had too many computers."

Feel free to butcher the verses too...anyone?

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."