Altos was Re: [rescue] Sun 486i !!

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jan 17 14:20:00 CST 2003

The Altos 886 is a 286 if memory serves me correct.

How long ago did you try to score the OS from this guy...

If it was a while ago, might it still be possible.... those types of guys
usually throw nothing out as well... so if the hardware gets retired, maybe
he'll let the originals go... :-)

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>