[rescue] You want balls?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jan 17 14:13:52 CST 2003

Lode runner was always better on non IBM PC platforms anyway.

Old PC games generally usually sucked...  the PC was never meant
for gaming, and things like the Atari and Commodore lines always
did much better.

The oldest PC games I can remember liking are SimCity, the Keen series,
Impossible Mission, Thexder, etc...

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>