[rescue] Suit-dom (Was: Re: ok this just kick's ass)

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Jan 16 07:55:37 CST 2003

On 1/16/03 3:14 PM, "Gerhard Lenerz" <mail at g-lenerz.de> wrote:

> Being on the "best" way to become a suit myself I hereby promise to become
> (the first? of) a new class of better suits. After all I have a very soft
> spot for old computers and related material.

As someone who is a semi-suit myself (by classification, definitely not by
appearance) I'm afraid I could be accused of some prickishness in regard to
old hardware, only in that I take advantage of my position to get first dibs
on anything going out the door!

It's very convenient to be the one who is in charge of hardware acquisition,
inventory and disposal <grin>.

Unfortunately, I've never worked anywhere large enough that we would be
retiring Onyx's or J90's.

Steve