ok this just kick's ass (was RE: [rescue] The onyx godness (first pictures))

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 01:43:50 CST 2003

We should write a FAQ about suits? Or maybe compile a book hehe....
Most people are to stupid to realize how suits work and how they spread
their evil doing over the world. Ok to change the point cause this makes
me just mad...

I found out the scrapper got about $1000 worth of metal/gold out of the
cray j90. If he would sold it on e-bay or on the local market he probably
would have got $3k+ out of it. So even for knowing that such a fine pice
of hardware died a horrible death (scene from terminator when he kill's
himselfe by melting him) it is good to know that the scapper fucked him
selfe over.

Now also I found out it might be fairly easy to get old hardware from
University's. Where I got the onyx's from he told me he has a scrap
contract with the university. But he is only doing transformer's and
stuff but the warehouseworker's apperantly didnt want to deal with
that big heavy machines so the guy gave him a few buck and he just
loaded the machines on his truck. Now I dont know but would it be
a good guess to just roll up to a university and social engineer
yourselfe to hardware.

Well just some toughts....