[rescue] Re: Dumpster diving

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Mon Jan 13 13:33:54 CST 2003

Hello,

> On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 08:11:37PM +0100, Gerhard Lenerz wrote:

>>   it's unfortunately located too deep into the dumpster.
> Dig for it!!!

  well... as things go, I couldn't get it. It was quite dank outside
  and it's snowing/raining/freezing for quite a while now. The
  dumpster is pretty much soaked by now... :-(

  But... we returned and managed to grab another PS/2. Ok, it's only a
  PeeCee, but indeed a very nice one (Model 77i this time, again an
  MCA machine).

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de