[rescue] Re: Dumpster diving

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sat Jan 11 14:03:54 CST 2003

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 08:11:37PM +0100, Gerhard Lenerz wrote:

>   it's unfortunately located too deep into the dumpster.
Dig for it!!!
Once, when I was dumpster diving, I saw some MO media at the bottom of
the dumpster. I tried to grab them, but I could not reach them. So I had
to dig deeep into the dumpster while it was raining. I was payed with
120 MO disks for my work. I washed the MO disks and they work well
again. Only one broke.

BTW: From time to time there are some nice 68040 VME CPU boards on
ePay.de...
--

tsch|_,
          Jochen