[rescue] The onyx godness

Jeffrey J.Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Jan 13 09:42:27 CST 2003

Actually, this started when I said something about making a PS/2-to-Sun
keyboard/mouse converter, and people started telling me I'm making all the
wrong choices.

I'm starting to think the whole thing is a mistake. I should work on learning
Linux and give the Sun hardware away. The guy who gave me the SS20s also gave
me a bunch of miscellaneous Sun stuff to pass on to a mutual friend; perhaps
I'll throw in my stuff too, Jeff can probably make better use of it. All the
bits and pieces I bought to fill in the gaps I'll just have to consider a bad
investment, Jeff has even less disposable income than I.

I'll keep the tape drive, I'm getting some use out of that.

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:55:00 +0000, you wrote:

> Hello Jeffrey,
>
> Monday, January 13, 2003, 03:14:56 (UTC), you wrote:
>

> JJN> I have putty, thanks. I suppose it's possible I'll get to like vi, but
> JJN> doubt it.
>
>       Keep trying, it's like with ladies when you are not there yet.
>       But when you are... and you have a mean truck and a bad-ass
>       gun, and you dive into dumpsters faster than other kids...
>       Let's enjoy while it lasts, because what is waiting for us
>       is the time when longing for a regular bowel movement becomes
>       the best substitute for love.
>       After all, it's Onyx you are after. At least, the subject says
>       so. In the beginning you were not happy with HyperTerminal. Do
>       they make HypoTerminals in US?

---
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.