[rescue] Re: Dumpster diving

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Sat Jan 11 13:11:37 CST 2003

Hello Dave & all,

>    Definitely grab the VME chassis...that could be something very cool.
> I'd google for the make & model of the chassis, but then search for the
> boards separately, since many VME chassis are somewhat generic in
> nature.

  it's unfortunately located too deep into the dumpster. Personally I
  fear that someone calls the police... after all the stuff is on
  bank grounds. ;) On the other hand there are no "no trespassing"
  signs, no fences and no walls... and the dumpster is 2m away from
  the street (If that ain't an invitation I don't know what is...
  *grin*).

 --
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de