[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 6 16:02:42 CST 2003

"Michael A. Turner" <mturner at whro.org> wrote:

> 	I thought that just hit me. Can you run more than one in a
> 	system?
> It would be really cool to be able to run solaris, Windows, Linux, and
> BSD all off the same system. A quick check of Ebay shows that their
> are currently 8 for sale with prices ranging from $1.00 to $110.
> 	Or am I just mad as a march hare and need to stop my insistent
> 	need
> to push things to the breaking point?

I recall that the cards are identified in much the same way as ethernet
ports - hme0, hme1, and so on.  It seems to me that you could certainly
run more than one in a system.  Just point the SunPCi software to the
appropriate card and disk image, and of you go...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."