[rescue] Octane login wanted...

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Mon Jan 6 14:56:56 CST 2003

Right now I run an exclusively OpenBSD based webhosting setup (aside
from the RaQ in the corner, running Linux/MIPS).

I have a few clients for which an Octane may be appropriate, but given
my experience with a R10k/195 i2 I am not sure if it is fast enough.

Is there anyone here who could bless me with an ssh login to an Octane
or similar?  Having a compiler available would be wonderful but is not
absolutely needed.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |