[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Jan 6 14:40:07 CST 2003

> I stuffed mine full of RAM (it's a SunPCi-2) and I use it to run
> Windows2000 for the windows stuff I'm required to run for
> work (software
> testing).  I also run Linux on it from time to time, just for
> shits and
> giggles.  Most of the time it just sits idle in Windows2000
> and runs the
> distributedfolding.net client.
>
> --
> Kurt

	I thought that just hit me. Can you run more than one in a system?
It would be really cool to be able to run solaris, Windows, Linux, and BSD
all off the same system. A quick check of Ebay shows that their are
currently 8 for sale with prices ranging from $1.00 to $110.
	Or am I just mad as a march hare and need to stop my insistent need
to push things to the breaking point?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org