[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Jan 6 14:20:09 CST 2003

> It's for running Windoze in a Sun Sparc.  There are early
> models for Sun SBus machines, and later models for Sun PCi
> machines (Ultra 5, 10, etc.)
>
> What model is yours?  Or what processor chip is on it?
>
> Bill Martin

	Mine is for my ultra 10 that I just got. I was so facinated by the
idea that I could add stuff that I did not stop and think of do I need to
add it. What I won is "Sun 400MHz PCi Co-Processor X1131A 64.2 64MB" Which
the contents of the box seem to verify. This one has an AMD processor in it
and has all the software, manuals, and even the hanger with the extra ports.
I figured i would stick it in before I started to reload the operating
system. I am assuming that this is supported under the latest solaris, but
then again assuming make an ASS out of U and ME.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org