[rescue] Worthy Project?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jan 5 15:22:39 CST 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 12:35 PM, Al Potter wrote:
> > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/05/1456203&mode=nested&tid=109

Nuts.  /.'ed...

>    Does anyone actually buy Xboxes, though?  Every game player I've
> spoken to about them disses them 'cause they're just fairly ordinary
> (but purpose-boxed) PCs.

For my money, a PS2 would be a better buy - but that's just IMO.
Crikey, if I wanted purpose-built x86 hardware I'd build my own game box
out of upgradeable parts, and I am...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."