[rescue] Worthy Project?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jan 5 13:27:51 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 12:35 PM, Al Potter wrote:
> Anybody got any spare MIPS?
>
> Dave, is the "J" up and running?
>

> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/05/1456203&mode=nested&tid=109

   The Cray is operable but I can't afford the power to run it with my
current income.  The company got some funding several weeks ago so
hopefully that'll be changing soon, though.

   Does anyone actually buy Xboxes, though?  Every game player I've
spoken to about them disses them 'cause they're just fairly ordinary
(but purpose-boxed) PCs.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols