[rescue] Cheapass MicroFax (sic)

Kay sunfriek at ussonet.net
Sat Jan 4 08:31:36 CST 2003

> > Personally, I have LOTSA stuff at the office that is also not "in the
> > house".
> >
> > YMMV, of course.
>
> LOL.... I am in that situation too... 2 sparc stations, a big monitor, an
old
> 8088 XT, a couple of 486's, a borrowed amd k6 system because my athlon
broke
> and a non-functioning pentium 133 seems much to other family members :)
>
> And another sparcbook by monday *g* :-)
Luckily im not in that list ... my office in the house is Buried in Sun , i
got piles of LX, Classics, SS4 , SS5,SS20's, a SS1000 , 3 SC2000's , pile of
Ultra 1's , 1 Ultra 2, Ultra 5, Sun AXI , Sun 4/690 , sun 4/490, Sun 4/630 ,
Sun 4/330 and the List goes on ....

Monitor wise , I got 2 20E20's , 1 20D10 , 2 17E10's , 4 GDM-1604s, 2
GDM-1662's and a few others...

i still havent been forced to stop collecting .. my other half knows she
does that , she would have to stop collecting her Book collection...

Regards,

K.